Bridal make up ~ Ula

I had the complete pleasure of meeting this wonderful family Easter bank holiday weekend. Ula's make up was simple as she tends to keep it on the very light side. 




I used mineral make up with an amazing primer - and contoured and highlighted using a very light bronzer and of course Ula is rocking her 3D Lashes! What a beautiful dress, what a beautiful family.


^^ This photo melts me ....

Image credits to the FANTASTIC Dottie Photography

Thank you Ula for choosing me to me your MUA, and thanks for the love on facebook xx

A big shout out to a fab make up artist Jen who did the make up for my big day. She was brilliant xxx
Community · 323 Likes
Jen Oatham Make Up Artist & Blogger's photo.


Jen Oatham Make Up Artist & Blogger

  • Sophie Green
  • Josephina Ballerina
  • Chris Kaveney
  • Lisa Lines
Like · Comment · 

Comments

Popular Posts