Hair and Belly movement.

Yesterday I had a fabulously lazy day, enjoying my saturday having already done the housework the previous evening I literally dossed around faffing with hair styles and make up. Heaven.


My sister came over at about 4pm to be transformed, I love doing her hair! Made her look utterly gorgeous (not a difficult task let me tell you)

Unfortunately I had to use black bobby pins because she forgot to bring her own but even so, I was very pleased with the result!
And us dressed and ready for our night at the Charity Ball. It took me a while to get ready... mostly because once I layed back in the bath to relax Baby O started wriggling and stretching, and I actually saw my belly move for the first time! It was like it was tapping me from the inside and my belly was going 'boom' 'boom'! Queue me smiling like a loony and I basically sat in the bath until it went cold! I didn't want to get out the feeling of baby moving, and seeing it from the outside is so amazing. 


The fundraising ball went really well, over the last 7 months we have raised almost £15k for the ITU High Frequency Oscillating Ventilator Appeal. (see more info about why here) And we raised even more money for them last night bidding on the Auction goodies - Our table alone raised almost £2k!


It's been no mean feat, and Mr O has worked tirelessly on organising, publicising and calling in favours. We've all done so so well to raise such a huge amount of money, thank goodness for kind souls. 

Comments

thebabywife said…
Thats an amazing amount of money to raise - well done you.

Loving your sisters hair, and you look like you are absolutely glowing. I can't imagine how wonderful it must feel to see your little creation moving about inside you, I can't wait till its my time xxx
Jen Loves Joy said…
Thank you! Feel ginormous of course! xx
Check you and your bump out Mrs - you look amazing!!!

And brilliant work on the ventilator, keep it up :)
Jen Loves Joy said…
Thanks Bec!

We've raised enough (collectively) for the ventilator, now we're pushing for a fancy schmancy bed too!
Anonymous said…
Hey, can I get a full text RSS subscription from your blog (with proper credit of course)? I can only see excerpts.
Let's clean up this mess of a forum and start posting meaningful stuff, shall we?
I once was a boy and now I'm a girl. Do you know what if feels like?
I live in a basement, with my parents. Typical stereotype - an overweight looser. Please don't remove my comments.

Computer Lie #1: You'll never use all that disk space.

Popular Posts