32 Weeks Pregnant.

Turns out being 32 weeks pregnant with a 16 month old baby in Hong Kong is quite a challenge. 


Thank heavens for the hired help that comes in to help with housework and food shopping. Negotiating a buggy and my large pregnant hobbly self onto the bus, around the shops, then the kafuffle you have to go through collapsing your buggy to get back on the bus again is enough to drive anyone mental. Has anyone been heavily pregnant in 36 Degree Celcius heat, and tried collapsing a buggy whilst holding 4 bags of shopping whilst stopping your 16 month old from running into the road and committing harry carry? It's challenging. Oh how I miss my car and the ease of Tesco online grocery shopping! People may scoff that we have a helper, I however fail to see how you would function in this country without one. Hong Kong is a tricky place to live in with babies. 


Health wise Brand New Baby Oatham is growing well, and keeping me very happy with lots of kicks and headbutts. So far so good, and with about 8 weeks to go (give or take) I am so so so so so ready to meet my little bundle and have my family complete. 


My boobs are primed for milking and my body is ready to be whipped into tip top shape. I am done having babies now, this is my lot, it's time to be a family of four. I am exhausted from Williams constant night waking (teething), and early starts, and sometimes wish I could just have a day off from this motherhood lark, but that's the tiredness talking. Half an hour away from my boy and I am missing him like crazy and rushing to get back home to him. 


No bump pic this week as I am feeling absolutely horrendous. My hair hasn't been cut for a year, I haven't had it coloured for almost as long, it's humid so resembles a big ginger frizzy mess (and no i won't be getting corn rows like Monica Bing from Friends) and I don't actually think I have ever been so hot, sweaty, and fat. 





Comments

Popular Posts