Ok, things I need to do.

I desperately wanted to do a course in eyelash extensions before I left the UK, sadly I didn't manage it, so am considering finding out if I can do a course here in Hong Kong.


First and foremost though, I shall be making an appointment here, to go and experience lash extensions for myself. I am a lash extension virgin, already being blessed with good lashes, but it would be nice to not have to bother with mascara some days. 


I also wish I had done a course in spray tanning before I left the UK, but time didn't allow such a thing, so I am going to treat myself to a nice spray tan - once the weather decides to be a little less scottish and a little more asian. 







Comments

Unknown said…
Oh wow, you like in HK... what's it like? Do you speak the language? Do you work as a MUA out there also? Love the blog. xx

Popular Posts