Saying goodbye.

I've never been away for a very long period of time, so have never had a leaving party, or had to say goodbye to people knowing I won't see them for quite a while.


It's not so much a goodbye, as a 'see you soon' but it's still hard. I'm excited to move to Hong Kong, but I am sad to be so far away from the people I love.


I've had so much fun seeing my nearest and dearest.


And the fact I had to be put to bed at the end of my girly night just shows what a fab time I had. (nothing to do with the amount of champagne I drunk of course.....)






















Then there's our family, who have done so much for us. We were so up against the clock renovating our flat but with everyone's help we managed to finish it in time for a few days breather before we fly abroad. 


Now before I start getting a bit sentimental, I'm going to sign off - get some more packing done. 


We currently have 6 suitcases, and they're full of baby stuff. 


I need to make some space for my GHD's......

Comments

Popular Posts