Living in mayhem.

Turns out I don't cope well with walls being stripped back, flooring being ripped up, woodwork being ripped off walls and doors.


We've had no kitchen for a week now. That means no sink. No washing machine. 


Everything is upside down and it's unsettling my poor Willie.


I feel dirty, all of the time.


And we've all had gastroenteritis.


I don't think I will be living somewhere with a baby whilst it is being 'done up' again. No creature comforts around me, just mess. My brain can't function in all this mess!


There has to be a silver lining to living like this..... oh yes that's it. Going out and spending the husbands money - now that is something I could get used to!

Comments

thebabywife said…
Doesn't sound like much fun at all Jen :(

Hope you are all feeling better soon x

Popular Posts