30.

I am now the grand old age of 30!


To be honest, I have always felt a little wise (tainted even!) beyond my years so 30 isn't a number that frightens me.


I knew I wouldn't be getting any presents this year (sulk), gone are the days of opening pressies in bed after sleeping in until 11am..... this birthday I had cuddles with my baby boy in bed at the crack of dawn and was treated to smiles and giggles - perhaps the most gratifying present of all! The three of us hung out, in our new home, and ate croissants and drank juice. It was the kind of family scene you see in the movies and it was perfect. I'm a grown up now!


I had to go to work later that day so Mr O looked after the baby, it was nice to earn a bit of pocket money - I could certainly get used to doing a few hours work each weekend so I intend to do a bit of advertising in the coming months, see if I can get more bookings. I love my make up job, I shall blog her images later in the week and add her to my portfolio.

Comments

Anonymous said…
You got some pressies, remember your "biggest present ever!" bless, haha
Siba xx

Popular Posts