Lust.

There are a few things I am lusting after at the moment (one of them being my waist line obviously). The other being a big ol'lottery win!


This dress, from a Boutique in London called Suzannah. With a frilly little under skirt and some nice toned legs this dress would be my dream! It comes in Black too. I would probably have both (why not!)
A most fabulous concealer - as used by Kim Kardashian and my favourite, Dita Von Teese

This product is called Cle de Peau - in Ivory colour, it's pricey at about £55 but it's one of those products that lasts and has serious staying power. I haven't tried or tested it yet, but if its good enough for our Dita, then it's good enough for me! I'm thinking it would be a good investment for my professional Make Up kit.
I just need to justify spending the money on it..... unless I drop massive hints to Mr O for Mothers Day - wink wink.

I am thinking of bucking the trend and forgoing the traditional Eternity Ring (considering we are investing in a second property and have a baby due any day now I think I would be lucky to receive an eternity ring this side of my forties!). My wedding band is a beautiful platinum half eternity ring, set with baguette and brilliant cut diamonds, it sparkles yet is still very understated and chic. 

I really do love the traditional plain wedding bands, and came so so close to having a simple plain band like Mr O's. This is still something I would eagerly stack on top of my diamonds, and this ring here suits my engagement setting perfectly, the Tiffany Lucida. Or this one. I just love the simplicity of an understated ring, and the symbolic nature of the band. Quite often I have to take my wedding and engagement rings off, when I shower and am doing the cleaning (yes, I do the cleaning sometimes you know - Mr O doesn't do it all the time!) and it would be nice to be able to leave a ring on my finger all the time, so I never ever have to take it off. 

I can't wait for my neck to return to it's normal size, so I can start wearing the beautiful Tiffany necklace Mr O gave me on our wedding day. My god I'm becoming one of those women, you know, the ones who don't feel dressed unless they're wearing their platinum and diamonds :o) Oh la di da indeed!





Comments

Popular Posts