36 Weeks.

I have 4 weeks until the baby is 'due'. 20th March couldn't come soon enough.


I am ready for this baby to come now.


It's measuring big and is surrounded by too much amniotic fluid so my bump is immense. 


I have taken hibernating to the next level because the minute I step outside someone makes a comment about how I must be ready to pop - there's only so much of that one can take i'm afraid.


The risk of going into pre term labour is still high thanks to the Polyhydraminos. So now that I am 36 weeks pregnant they've warned me it can be 'any day now'.


Some days the hormones get the better of you and you just feel a little fed up. 


I just want to meet my baby now


Look at those lips, I just want to squidge them.

Comments

thebabywife said…
I'm so excited for you :) I'll keep my fingers crossed your babe chooses to meet you sooner rather than later xxx

Popular Posts