Bridal price list 2010/11

Trial for the bride: £40

Bridal make up on Wedding day: £50 

Trials for bridesmaids and Mother of the Bride: £20 for a trial and £20 on the day. 
(Trials for bridesmaids and extra members of the bridal party aren't essential, however I will need to know at the time of booking how many people to make over)

Flowergirls: Free of charge

The cost of the make up also includes individual lashes for the bride, should you choose to have them (entirely optional of course!). They are semi permanent and depending on your skincare routine may last up to a week.

Strip lashes: £5.00.

I also offer eyelash tinting for £5.00 and eyebrow tinting for £5.00

And eyebrow shaping for £7.00

Your trial includes a complete skincare evaluation, and could last anything from an hour up to three hours it totally depends on how many looks you want to try out. The products I use are YSL, Nars, MAC, Smashbox, Bobbi Brown, Bare Escentuals and Clarins. You really get what you pay for with make up. I always listen to what the client wants and you will not end up looking like an extra from Strictly Come Dancing (unless you want to!)

My email address is: jennifer.palmer@rocketmail.com

Ideally a trial needs to be done at least 6 weeks before the wedding, so we can get a feel for your skin and get to know each other.


A £20 deposit is payable at the first trial, with the balance payable on the day of the wedding. This secures your wedding date.

For photographic and portrait photography make up prices, please contact me directly.

Special Occasion make up (inc trial): £30

**please note prices are subject to change after the 2011 wedding season

Comments

Clare said…
Holy Cow those prices are SO reasonable!! You are going to be booked up left right and centre.
Rach said…
I agree! Wish I had an excuse to have my make up done! xx
Sarah B said…
Jenny - I guess May 7th is likely to be out given you're at the 20 week stage now?

I adore your make up style! And the Victory rolls are ACE! x
Jen Loves Joy said…
Sarah B - I'm not ruling anything out! I have initially told myself to have 3 months rest after baby is born, which takes me to June.

Where is your wedding? Get in touch and we can have a chat about it

xx

Popular Posts