My lovely British Blues


I am so in love with my cats. They have such character, and it's only because i've been off work and studying from home for the past 4 months that I have realised just what good companions they are.

Millie loves marmite, and licking out yogurt pots when you've finished with them. She can't hear too well now and so you can almost see her lip reading you, and she looks at you right into the eyes - i've had her 17 years so it's no surprising we have quite a good understanding of each other!



Molly is talkative, and like Millie she will follow you around the house and will even sit on your lap when you're on the toilet. She doesn't like marmite though, or licking yogurt pots, but she loves drippy taps, and if you're eating a sweetie she gets very excited because she loves chasing the empty
wrapper and playing with it, and loves carrying around her fake mouse in her mouth and talking with her mouth full. She loves Millie very much and loves cuddling up to her when she is having one of her geriatric naps. Millie doesn't like little Molly very much, and gives her a little slap now and then to keep her in check, but secretly she likes watching Molly play because it reminds her of when she was a nipper.

They both love sleeping on my bed, preferably on me or next to my head! And whilst Millie prefers to poke me with her paw in the morning, Molly will find something to play with to annoy you out of your slumber, or she will purr so loudly you just can't resist, you have to stroke her.
They are the best companions, and very loyal. I love my girlies very much.

Comments

Popular Posts