Tattoo Cover Up!

I spent 5 minutes covering a tattoo this morning.

It literally took 5 mins!

Products used:

Younique Glorious Face and Eye Primer

Younique Flawless BB Cream  ~ in honey

Younique Mineral Touch Cream Foundation ~ in taffeta

Younique Mineral Touch Powder Foundation  ~ in Chiffon




I applied all products with my fingers, blended with my blending bud, and applied the mineral touch powder foundation with a fluffy brush.

I set this with some hairspray to stop any transference. Obviously I wouldn't recommend you set your face make up with hairspray. I mean you could? But seriously. Don't.

So if you have scarring, or acne, or some blemishes you find hard to cover then you NEED to use these products. They are NATURAL so won't aggravate your skin, they are kind and gentle .

Comments

Popular Posts