Seriously good primer ~ Glorious by Younique

I decided to post my review of the Younique Glorious face and eye primer - since I managed to get it free by hosting a virtual make up party! (Yes, I get free make up could there be a more perfect job for me?!)
I have always used Smashbox Photo Finish Primer, it works with any make up whether it be mineral powder or a liquid foundation! I use it on all my clients as it helps make up to glide on a daily stay put!
Then since getting into Younique products I couldn't wait to try their primer as I had heard good things about it!
It didn't disappoint! You get a whopping 40ml in glass bottle (compared to Smashbox's £28 for 30ml) and it feels like velvet on the skin! And the fact it comes in a glass bottle makes it seem all the more luxurious...and recyclable once finished! Oh, and it's 100% natural.
I found my mineral touch cream foundation glided on so easily, so much more easily than without a primer on and the skin looked flawless! The two products are made for each other. Like peas and carrots.
So you get MORE for your money, in better packaging when you buy the Younique one!
And here's a Brucey bonus for you - it doubles as a hair serum too!
It's got my vote! Velvet skin and shiny hair here I come!




Comments

Popular Posts