How to do brows.

I have terrible brows. I have some weird anxiety thing that means I pick out my brows when I am tense, and I've done it for so long now that I don't even realise I am doing it. So the hairs are sporadic and I have a very thin and gappy brow shape. Not good. 

So every day I have to make sure my brows are dressed and done, but its part of my make up routine so takes about two mins to do. I do my brows after my base. 

I've been asked to do a tutorial so here we go!

Products I use are:

Rimmel brow pencil in hazel
Benefit browzings in light
Estée Lauder Disappear concealer in light
Two angled brushes
A brow brush
A fluffy brush

From top to bottom pics:

1) using your pencil lightly line the lower brow and upper brow following your natural shape

2) full in any gaps with your brow powder using your angled brush

3) lightly brush through using your brow brush 

4) clean up any dropped brow powder and accentuate the brow shape by using your concealer (i use a very light concealer) by applying with your other angled brush 

5) using your fluffy brush, lightly blend the concealer (away from brow hairs) and there you have it! 

I hope this helps, let me know by dropping a comment if there are any other hints and tips you would like to know about!

xx 

Comments

Popular Posts