Time.

I'm struggling with blogging lately. This blog has become an old friend to me, and not having the time for an old friend pains me, but my hands are full with two babies and with a husband who works such long hours it's tricky to find the right balance.

Plus, I am a sleep deprived moron who can barely remember how to spell my own name.

Plus I am a little uninspired and have nothing to offer readers. There's only so much gushing about ones children blog readers can take i'm sure.

So for now we are ticking by, plodding on, and the moment I get some free time I shall update the blog.

Also privacy issues are starting to bother me, am going to take down all pics of my babies as they could end up on some weird paedo's computer, and that makes me feel a bit nauseous.

For now I wish you all a very merry christmas, and what's my name again?

xx

Comments

Popular Posts