Waiting.

I'm on the boat to the mainland for an antenatal check and thought I would update the blog. Nine days until due date. Every day feels like its a week long and I'm not even overdue yet!

The silver lining this time, is I've not had to have growth scans for a big baby or had a high risk birth for polyhydramnios. This could be because I've already birthed a 9 lb baby they aren't concerned about my capabilities or it could be that this baby just isn't as big? I'm under no illusion though, even 8 lb babies hurt. The other silver lining is only having gained 15lbs so far (I gained over 40lbs with William). This hopefully means my get fit get healthy plan will be easier to implement post baby!

These last few weeks are blimmin exhausting. I'll update as soon as we have news.

Comments

Sian said…
I can't believe you're so close to your due date! xx

Popular Posts