Recent purchases.

Second time round, baby wise, is different because when you have a very close age gap the Nursery is already done! Plus, because we are renting in Hong Kong, and live here temporarily we can't really make any huge changes. 

Williams room is spacious, and resembles the nursery we made for him in the UK.

I've still yet to make a few finishing touches to it so will post photo's when it's complete, but here's a few purchases I have made for the new baby.

Yet another new changing bag.


From here

I still have my luxe Pacapod, which is ideal for journeys out, but for quick 'sling stuff in a bag' I use this new beauty. And it matches my grey Maclaren buggy perfectly.

These Owl Pics. Because I am obsessed with Owls still.


From here

Some more cloth nappies for my stash. Can't wait to wash them all and hang them on the line, they look so cute drying in the sun. Oh how my life has changed!


And a load of essential oils and beeswax.

Because after using Zoe Organics, and realising I could make my own belly oil and nipple balm, I decided I would do just that! Make my own! Cannot wait to get concocting. 




Comments

Stripeycat said…
Just to say - I recently got a set of five nappies from the yellow bloom and they are *fab* - definitely going to grab some more next month. Cloth is soooo addictive :)x

Popular Posts