Too Hot.

We had a day out on Saturday, my lovely friend and photographer Annie here in DB took us to Peng Chau for a family photo/maternity shoot. It was a lovely backdrop for some nice photo's, and I am pleased we will have a decent family photo to remember our time here in Hong Kong.

It was however 38 Degrees Celcius, and we all resembled tomato's!

It is challenging being pregnant in Hong Kong.

The heat and humidity means I am sweaty constantly. I struggle to get comfortable full stop. William is on the go running around non stop. And I feel extremely self conscious of the way I look. I am exhausted as William wakes numerous times throughout the night (he has his big teeth coming through) and my back and pelvis is agony. I could actually cry I feel so exhausted. This is the part of pregnancy I hated with William. At least I know that once the baby is here the physical restraints I am under will no longer be a problem and I might be sleep deprived, but at least I will be able to get comfortable!










Comments

Popular Posts