Pregnasaurus!

I am waddling already. Waddling like a duck. Went for a walk yesterday and I got overtaken by an old chinese lady who looked about 107 years old, carrying flat packed cardboard boxes on her back, she moved quickly and with nimbleness, I felt fat and slow an a little defeated!

We went to a little island called Peng Chau for some family photos with my friend Annie, who is a fab photographer. Poor William resembled a little tomato as it was 38 degrees and far too hot.

I resembled a mint humbug, or a tombliboo (more like a tombliboo I reckon!)

Can you see the likeness?

I am carrying exactly as I carried William, just a bit lower.

Weight gain so far? 2lb. But I was a fatty before I fell preggers this time, thanks to not losing Williams baby weight. So I still will have at least two stone to lose to get back into a size 12 again.

Until then I shall mostly be Pregnasaurus!

Comments

Claudia said…
You look great, my friend is pregnant at the moment and is looking for a nice smart maxi dress to wear, your striped one is fab, can I ask where you got it, is it from a shop we have in the UK?
Thanks, Claudia

Popular Posts