Pregnancy Essentials.

Ladies, growing a baby is hard work. You must take time for yourself to make yourself feel a little better. Spending month after month with your head down the toilet throwing up, then feeling exhausted and physcially f**ked before pushing a massive baby out of your foo foo means you deserve to be spoilt. So here's my list of pregnancy essentials I would say you shouldn't live without!


1). Get a Dream Genii pregnancy pillow. 

I bought one when preggers with William. It helped me sleep in the last trimester, I used it to get comfortable whilst in labour for 53 hours and I used it post pregnancy for breastfeeding. It's genius. Thank god I bought it with me to Hong Kong!

2). Have a massage. Regularly.


I find sitting in a chair the best option for massage in the last trimester, as laying on your back is tricky and uncomfortable. Have one as often as you can, and if you have another toddler at home, make sure you book an appointment to have your massage at the Spa so you can really relax. (there's nothing quite like the sound of your toddler having a tantrum in the room next door to ruin your relaxation)


3). Get your hair done. 




In pregnancy your hair becomes thicker because less tends to fall out. My hair has grown dramatically this time round too! This means not having to use hair extensions to make my hair look longer (wahoo!) this also means I have roots to be utterly ashamed of. Plus my hair goes really ginger when I am pregnant. So I am currently sporting a rather orange knotty mess. If you feel self conscious of your hair there's nothing a good cut and colour can't fix, get yourself off to the salon and get your hair done. You will feel a million dollars and it will give your confidence the lift it needs when you are lugging around extra weight and feel like a dogs dinner. 


4). Have a maternity shoot done.


You may feel fat, bloated and swollen, but you will look back on maternity photo's in years to come with such pride and love.


I had some done on Saturday..... and they're coming to the blog this afternoon people! Me, in all my ginger swollen glory! 


Comments

Popular Posts