Dear Baby.

Dear Baby,


Preparing for your arrival has been so enjoyable, knowing you already yet waiting to meet you brings feelings of such joy and excitement! 


Your big brother William is going to show you the way of the world, he will look out for you your whole life, just as your Uncle Rob has done for me. Having a big brother is so much fun!


Daddy becomes more excited as your arrival looms ever closer, your kicks become stronger and you wiggle your bottom when he talks to you. You know your Daddies voice so well already. 


We cannot wait to welcome you into the world we have created for you, I cannot wait to kiss your little face and tell you how much I love you, and I cannot wait to see your big brother give you a cuddle. I think my heart will just melt away with love when I see that. 


You have made our little family complete, we came so close to losing you but you stayed strong and in a few weeks we can finally shower you with all the kisses we have dreamt about giving you!


See you soon our brand new little Baby O,


Mummy xxx

Comments

Popular Posts