Looking out.

Sometimes, most times, I find it quite easy to be positive and remain upbeat about most things. My blog isn't a place in which I am desperately grabbing for new readers, or asking for sponsorship, or even a place in which I exist to just inspire people. My blog is and always has been, my place. 


I am honest about my feelings, because that's just how I process things. 


I feel so caught up in pregnancy hormones, and home sickness, I just need to escape to my little place of peace and serenity. 


My Mums Garden.






I am so glad to have found photographs of it on her computer, because there was nothing we enjoyed more than just sitting at the dining room table, looking out. 


It's not the best photograph, it was over exposed, and doesn't quite catch the beauty of all the shrubs, and flowers, and pots dotted around. But I remember it how it was, and it's beautiful.






Comments

Popular Posts