21 Weeks 6 Days

It's funny how first time round, when pregnant, you count the weeks and days as if your life depends on it. Second time round, with a lively 13 month to look after I can honestly say I have lost track of the weeks and days and find that time is just flying by. William has me distracted from all the worry attached to pregnancy, and because I find myself clinging onto his babyhood I am losing track of time entireley. 


This, I hope, makes for a pregnancy that passes in the blink of an eye! 


We had our anomoly scan yesterday, the new baby is healthy and perfect in every way. It's a huge relief, but then I knew the baby was ok. It's been kicking the crap out of me!


This part of pregnancy I adore. Those kicks and movements that render you motionless for about an hour so you can savour every moment of it. It's different second time round, I know what awaits me when I have the baby and I suppose that makes it all the more enjoyable, because despite this thing called pregnancy hating me to the core, I found I missed having those kicks and hiccups. Pregnancy is a magical time for a woman, I am loving that I am creating something so sacred and special. 


Comments

Popular Posts