Guess What.......?

William is going to be a big brother!


Due September 2012.....


Comments

thebabywife said…
Eeeeeeeeep! How exciting! A little behind you, but we're due in November! Xxx
Sama said…
Erm... congratulations Jenny!! What lovely news! xx
Lost in Love said…
Wowzers!! Huge congrats guys, exciting news! B x x
Sarah said…
Arrrggghhhh!! Congratulations Jenny and Mr O, and of course little William, what fantastic news. Can't wait for more beautiful bump pictures xx
Livy said…
Congratulations! We're due August so it will be fab to read your posts and compare notes! So lovely for you to have two so close together! x
EEEEKKKKKK!!!!

Congratulations Jenny, how wonderful!

I've read your latest post and I'm keeping fingers crossed that all is perfectly well with your new little one, I'm sure everything will be fine!

I'm also due in September, around the 14th we think. Are you due the end of September?

xxx
Jen Loves Joy said…
Thanks everyone!! Congratulations also to the baby wife and LC, I am due 14th Sept x
Jenny, we are due on EXACTLY the same day!

How exciting! I've never "met" anyone with my due date so far!

So glad everything seems to be going well for you now, and I hope your morning sickness has finally vanished, mine keeps putting in an unwanted appearance!

x

Popular Posts