Product love.

Been meaning to blog these products for weeks now, whoops. 


When we first arrived in Kowloon, our apartment was bang smack opposite a Mulberry shop (mucho expensive and out of my price range) and a Mac store - HEAVEN! (I swear I heard angels sing every time I walked past).


So I went and made some purchases, which I have to share with you. Today I am sharing these two pieces of amazing make up artistry:



MAC Prep + Prime Fortified Skin Enhancer SPF 35


A tinted primer with SPF 35 in, it glides on over your moisturiser and makes your base - whether that be a heavy winter foundation or a light summery tinted moisturiser - stay put. You can even apply a little to the cheek bones to give you that waxy sheeny effect that so many celebs love these days. A little goes a long way, and it really does give you that 'lit from within' glow. It's £21.00 and I have it in the Adjust colour. It's dewy, and sheeny, and powdery. I should work for Mac, my kit is practically all Mac. I would certainly welcome the discount!

I shall be caking this stuff on at the weekend (a girly night with my new friends in Hong Kong beckons!)


People always ask me which mascara I use, because my lashes are the one thing about my appearance that I love. I tend to veer towards the 'it's not the product, but how it's applied' school of thought. I've made up so many lashes, using different mascara's and the effect is always the same - so thats where my theory comes into play. 

HOWEVER

This mascara literally is so effortless, one coat and I am good to go. No faffing.

Now, please excuse the big old scary eye photo below

I just want to share with you how long this mascara makes my lashes look.



I never normally leave the house unless I have my winged eyeliner on too, because I look tired and shabby otherwise. But I didn't think twice about using any eyeliner at all the day this pic was taken. 

It's a scary eye photo though, I do apologise.


It's £17.50 and worth every pound. I love the wand too, it's a bit arty, intit.

I also made my own eyeshadow pallet - talk about kid in a candy shop! Will blog that soon. 

That's all for now, Willbo is yelling at me, must go.





Comments

RebeccaJasmin said…
Ooh, just discovered that MAC is cruelty free too! Think it's time for some mascara shopping :) x

Popular Posts