Healthy Cinnamon Pancakes

These pancakes are high in protein and low in fat, therefore they fill you up and are good for you! I just gobbled down my first attempt at making these.

They were actually ruddy delicious, and I feel full, it's a win win situation!

Cinnamon 1/2 tsp
1 Egg
3 tbsp oatbran
1 tbsp sweetener
A few dollops of Vanilla yoghurt

Whisk the egg and then slowly whisk in the vanilla yoghurt.

Stir in the sweetener, cinnamon and oat bran.

Use some spray oil or a small nob of low fat spread to heat up a frying pan and pour the mixture in, cooking for a couple of minutes on each side until brown.


Prep & Cooking Time: 10 mins
Serves: 1

Comments

Anonymous said…
Excellent! I will be trying these very soon as the waist bands are starting to tighten.

But I can't stop scoffing yummy things!

Thanks Jenny!
Hannah said…
sounds yummy but, what is oat bran? I know what oats are obviously... does oat bran look different?
Jen Loves Joy said…
Naomi, let me know what you think! I had some for a snack this afternoon too. Yum!

Hannah, here:
http://www.mysupermarket.co.uk/#/tesco-price-comparison/porridge_and_muesli/tesco_whole_foods_oatbran_500g.html

Oat bran is a whole food, good for you and can be added to anything.
xx
Lucie Sidwell said…
Have you been reading Dukan?
I always make my pancakes with Oatbran now - also great to add 1 egg, a non-fat toffee yougurt & make in to pancake....seriously delish. xx

Popular Posts