Getting my jingle on

So its my first Christmas as a mummy, and my first Christmas abroad, I am full of festive cheer and relished the experience of wrapping Williams presents, I even did a trial run of filling his stocking, just because I am THAT excited!

Now we are a family we can start our own Xmas traditions, like bringing William in bed with us on Xmas morn so he can open his stocking, just like I used to do when I was little. I always got in with my Mum, she would drink tea, the telly would be on, and I would rip into my stocking fillers knowing what would be in there because she got me the same things every year (clementine, chocolate money, xmas nuts like a walnut and brazil nuts and such like, a music tape - I recall Kylie Minogue being a popular choice in my Tweens! And colouring pencils and other crafty paraphernalia) and my ultimate fave stocking filler? Frys Turkish Delight. Mmmmm.

Then when William has a sibling they will both come in with us, and we will all open our stockings together! This a tradition I will uphold until they leave home!

When they are 25.

I love Xmas traditions, what's yours??

Xxx

Comments

Popular Posts