Settling in HK!

So we have broadband now - I can finally blog again. When I cannot blog, I feel sad.

We have moved to a lovely place called Lantau, in an expat area called Discovery Bay. It's nice here, great for children to grow up as it's very outdoorsy, safe, and friendly.


William and Molly Bluebell have settled in. We are having a tv delivered today, baby groups start this week, and I have started to swim at our pool as and when I can. 






Home sickness is an issue at times, but they are soon overcome. 

I have lots of new lovely make up purchases to blog and rave about. So once my little Willy is down for his nap I shall get blogging.

Missed you!!

Comments

Gemma said…
Look how cozy miss Molly looks!! And is it wrong that I want to eat William!! Never understood the eating babies things until I had one!
P.s. Welcone back ;D

Popular Posts