Packing and painting, and such like.

I'm not an octopus, so after weeks of trying to look after Wilfred, live in organised chaos, blog, take make up clients, see friends, and pack for HK we've about had all we can take and have descended upon the in laws (with about ten suitcases!)


It's nice here, peaceful, and homely. It's nice to walk barefoot on carpet (instead of on bare concrete floors) and I took my first shower last night since William was 6 weeks old (tis also the first time I have felt 'clean' since before we had the plasterers in weeks ago). 


I really am a homely girl. I need soft fluffy girly things around me. Clean soft fluffy girly things. 


I'm not being a good blogger at the moment, which means I am not keeping on top of my little Willie updates - I will have to get on top of things once a sense of calm is evident in our lives.... which will probably be when we move to HK, which is on 30th September by the way.


I will give you a little Willie update quickly, I laughed like a hyena about it today.  He spewed on his spoon today whilst having lunch, bad timing on my part I suppose, coming at him like a mad woman with his lunch! And then preceded to go into 'poo mode'** and the force of him straining resulted in poo overflow - out the sides of his nappy, and up his back, and everywhere.


It was disgusting.


But so very endearing at the same time!


**generally sounds like a big silver back gorilla, grunting. he even flares his notrils at the same time too, clever kid!

Comments

Gemma said…
How I love escaping poo...Edie did one yesterday whilst sat in her bumbo, her leg actually moved such was the force of it, my fave so far is the on she did in tescos that came out the actual sleeves of her outfit...yum.

Popular Posts