Lovely Lucy.

Please excuse the quality of the photos, I am awaiting the professional shots. 


My client Lucy found me through Rock My Wedding, she follows my blog and is an absolutely gorgeous person. I have found a very sweet friend in this girl.



Just look at that dress! To die for. This girl has legs up to her armpits, she is studying for her PhD in Archaeolgy and is mad on cricket, and rugby. If I wasn't married, (or straight) she would be my crush. Love her to bits.


Will get a professional shot off her when she returns from mooning, so you can see the dress and her lovely face, in more detail. 


Comments

posielsie said…
Does ANYONE know the designer of this dress? I've been lusting after something identical since an episode of 'Don't tell the bride' and short of a few screen prints I'm yet to find it! HELP!xx

Popular Posts