Leaving.

Tonight's our last night in the UK.


I've been so busy the last few months i feel i have lost my blogging mojo.


I hope, once we have set up home in HK, and spent some time as a family, I will find my blogging feet and become more like my old self again.


Family comes first, and my god we need to spend some time as a family.


The lure of the pub has Mr O defeated so he's been having a fair few leaving do's. 


What is it with men and pubs, hmmm?


Anyway, I'm not the best at saying goodbye, and anything I write will probably have me in tears.


So i'll just say I'll be back soon with blogging updates. Once we've had a bit of break.


We fly tomorrow night... 

Comments

Good luck for your big move! Hope it all goes well.
Alex said…
Good luck for the move! Hope it all goes well x

Popular Posts