Strong feelings about changing bags.

You'll remember this post about nappy bags. And this post about which bag to opt for.


I ended up buying this bag from Etsy, hand made and just gorgeous.


Which is great, it has the little pockets inside for about 6 bottles, or nappies. But it's too small. 

Turns out when you have a baby, you need to carry a lot of crap around. 

And when you have a pukey baby, you need endless changes of clothes, and muslin squares, and bibs.

So I just made a purchase..... a little pricey but it's perfect for travelling with (thinking of on the plane to HK)

A Pacapod changing bag!



It's great for keeping me organised, the red bag on the left is an insulated feeding bag, for bottles and such like. It is a mini rucksack too so will be a handy lunch bag when William gets older. The cream bag on the rights is a changing bag, with a stylish little mat, everything has it's place and is labelled with a little picture - gone are the days Matt will need to yell 'Where's the effing sudocreme??' because it has it's own little pocket, labelled with a little tag with a picture of cream on. They have clips on so can be easily attached to a pram, or a bag strap. 


There's a main section of the bag too, for things like spare dummies, and other bits and bobs.

I love it. I wear the long strap attached to it and wear it across my body so my hands are free. Perfect for when I am wearing Willie in the baby carrier too. 



So I've gone from having a totally inpractical bag, to something which is uber practical. 


Oh how motherhood has changed me!

Comments

thebabywife said…
Oh I love it! Very swish x
Bex said…
OMG! Are you selling the old one?! If you are, pleeeeeeease sell it to me! (I don't even care if it has baby puke on it if it's washable??!) I am obsessed with green (check my blog if you want plenty of proof!) and L.O.V.E. that pattern against the turquoise! So gorge! I already checked the etsy shop - sadly there are no more in that fabric :(

Oh and P.S. New bag looks super practical and still stylish, I like :)
Jen Loves Joy said…
Oh Bex you did make me laugh with your desire for my old changing bag! Unfortunately I am keeping it, as it is super handy for storing more bottles in, however I may end up deciding it is no longer required in which case you can have it! xx
Oooh looks lovely. Will be so good for travelling.

I just got myself a radley one which is quite large, prob a good thing everyone keeps telling me and I did think I would need quite a lot of space in it for baby when it arrives!

What I do love about the one I got is that it can be made smaller if you want if you are just popping out for ten mins and only need one change etc.
Bex said…
Thanks! Don't forget me :) (Secretly hoping for weaned baby soon) ;)

Loving the new video of William, super cute!! She's called Sophie isn't she? My friend had one for her wee boy. Looks like she's popular!

x

Popular Posts