Fond memories of pregnancy.

I blogged about my pregnancy from the moment we announced it at our wedding, when I was 12 weeks gone. 


I complained a lot, about aches and pains, and sleep deprivation. I was also rather humble, grateful for carrying a healthy baby.


I see women with pregnant bumps and I feel so envious, it's such a magical miraculous time. Growing your baby for almost 10 months, going through the emotional rollercoaster of hormones, and scans, and whatnot. I am glad I wrote in so much detail about my pregnancy, and birth story, I frequently look back and remind myself of how it felt. The time I spent doing the nursery, the time I spent just sitting in his nursery feeling impatient, waiting for him to arrive. It's just such a wonderful thing to look back on.


I look at William and can honestly say he is my biggest achievement. That labour... oh my god that labour. The never ending labour of hell I like to call it. But would I do it all again tomorrow? Of course I bloody would. I cannot wait to do it all over again, and have a little brother or sister for my big Willie. 









Comments

Glad to hear lots of positive things about pregnancy; im currently 12 weeks, 5 days and looking forward to the next few months!

Popular Posts