Product love.

I couldn't have done without these lovely things after I had William


The Bellybandit, it helps your tummy gain it's pre pregnancy condition by effectively binding you! Great for your posture too.


YSL touche eclat, for obvious reasons! The light bounced off my dark circles and bags rather than highlighting them.


These lovely lavendar bath bombs from Babes with Babies.


Nars Orgasm Illuminator - for the 'glow from within' look. Great for slapping underneath my foundation before having guests round to see the baby. Made me feel a little more human.


My H&M maternity leggings and maternity skinny jeans. Over the bump material hides any post baby lumps and bumps, and they are comfy!


Boho Batiste Dry Shampoo - because you won't get a chance to do anything with your hair, let alone wash it! I buy mine from Savers for £1.79!

Comments

Popular Posts