Mojo.

I am currently suffering what they call writers block..


I can write about how much I love William and talk about all the cute things he does.


And I can complain about feeling like a frumpy old woman who's old clothes just don't look the same on me anymore so I am living in black clothing (bear in mind it's beautiful and sunny out and I see nothing but chicks in shorts that can only be described as criminal and tans that are sprayed on, yes there's me head to toe black! perhaps i should invest in a burka?)


I can make a list of all thing lovely things I would like to buy William (and myself for that matter) but there is no point due to budget issues. 


I am even considering a massive change of image to go with my new body so I can reinvent myself now that I am a stay at home mummy.


But I sound like a broken record so I will try to find my mojo and get back to being a blogging goddess.

ps. I hit the gym for the first time this weekend, I pray this helps me feel a little like the old me again.

Comments

Popular Posts