Introducing.

Our beautiful boy, William Edward Oatham named after our late, great, Grandfathers.


Born Friday 25 March 2011 


8lb 10oz, 53cm long


He is everything we could have wished for, we feel blessed!












I'm home after being in hospital for 5 nights, I have missed my husband, my bed, my cats and my bath! So I am off to focus on being a Mummy for a bit and shall post my birth story shortly... brace yourselves you know it will be blow by blow and probably a little disgusting in places! But I am home, with my two loves and it feels a little surreal still, but wonderful and lovely and everything you think having your own brand new family could be. I'm fit to burst at the moment!

Comments

Oh Good Lord I am dying of cute! Look at him, he's perfect! Congratulations!!!! Also great name, I could just bite his cheeks and nose.

I hope you are well, enjoy being a Mum :)

love to all the O's
Simone
xxxx
Bex said…
Gorgeous! Super cute! And check out those lips! Glad you are both home safe and looking forward (I think) to the birth story!

Congratulations again!
Bex
x
Alex D said…
He is beautiful! Congratulations Mummy and Daddy O! x
Congratulations again!

He is gorgeous; hope you are enjoying being home with your boys.

Looking forward to hearing all about it {I think!}

xxx
Emma said…
Huge congratulations! He is such a gorgeous little babba. xx
Anonymous said…
Congrats! He is beautiful! x
Lost in Love said…
Huge congrats and hugs all round for your lovely little man! Having just started on the road I'm not sure I want to read the gore and all bits....

x x
M-J said…
Awww, he's adorable! well done! Also looking forward to the birth story.
xx
Jessie said…
Congratulations!! He is just perfect Mummy O x
Gemma said…
Congrats!!

So happy for you and he really is a cute lil guy!

Can't wait to hear the birth story, will no doubt scare me silly!

Much love to you all

x
Sarah B said…
What a beautiful little boy! I love him! (I want one, but shhhhhh, don't scare the fiance!). Looking forward to hearing all about it. Enjoy the precious newborn time.

SB x

Popular Posts