37 Weeks. Full term.

Baby is head down and almost fully engaged - hurrah! I'm still measuring 40 weeks - and have been since I was 34 weeks so no change in size. 


This makes for the most amazing belly movements - as you've probably seen from the vids I've posted on my blog. 

I've realised I need to do things like get my hospital bag sorted - and think about a going home outfit for me and the baby. This excites me! I have packed the babies bag - full of different outfits. As for me I have no blimmin idea what I will be wearing to go home in as I am living in my jimmy jams at the mo!


It's so strange knowing the baby is going to be here in the next few weeks. Surreal even. I am going to be a Mother. This little person is going to depend on me to feed, love and support it. I just can't wait I am so ready to meet my little one.





Comments

Gemma said…
Eeekkk!!

Very excited for you & also very glad that baby O hasn't got anymore massive!

My little jellybean is currently pushing my ribs apart and wedging its giant(!) feet underneath my left rib...the joys of pregnancy hey?!

:-)
Jen Loves Joy said…
Oh Gemma it only gets worse and more uncomfortable, but it's still exciting watching them move and kick!

:o)

Popular Posts