A ton of water. 35 Weeks.

I've not been on for a bit, due to spending day after day up the hospital being monitored scanned and measured for this that and the other.


Everything is ok with Baby O, I am being monitored twice a week and scanned once a week, and my consultant is taking very good care of me. I am pleasantly surprised by the NHS - considering how lame they were when it came to my Mums care. 


So I was due to spend tomorrow with the amazingly fabulous Jon Mold doing a shoot and having a general play around, this is on hold now which I am absolutely gutted about but Mama needs to rest. 


I did this little collage. 


I know it's a bit gay to do stuff like this, but considering my belly is now measuring at 41weeks it's been a long journey!


Now I am 35 weeks, I shall be getting a pic of the IMMENSE belly in the morning. 


I swear there is a litter of pups in there, or something. 

Comments

thebabywife said…
Glad to hear you and Baby O are ok. Any progress on the wee one turning around or is he still upside down? xxx

Popular Posts