Knackered.

I've finally finished the wall art in baby's room!


I feel totally pooped. My heels ache, am I that heavy that my heels can't take my weight anymore??!


So here it is, took me about 3 hours in total, applying each leaf and branch. I got it from Etsy shop Surface Inspired. I loves it!


Baby bunting I got second hand from Ebay - it's Laura Ashley though.


This lovely little bird I bought for a few pounds from Oxfam. It's paper mache, and super cute.


Beatrix Potter musical ornamant is from my childhood, as is the Hans Christian Andersen fairy tales book. They were christening gifts when I was baptised when I was 8 years old. Very well looked after by me! The other Beatrix Potter books are second hand from a charity shop in town. Baby likes it when I read Peter Rabbit.




Another thing from my childhood. My Godmothers Mum (otherwise known as Nanny Dove) painted this. It is so precious to me I had it on the wall all through my childhood, I know my Mum would be over the moon to see it hanging in Baby O's room. My Godmother will be pleased to see it next time she visits too.



Beautiful cot mobile, we've gone for the Light of The Moon range from Mamas and Papas (because of the Owl!). We've got the curtains, Moses basket, and other bits and bobs to match. I'm currently bidding on a second hand cot bumper on ebay. 


And not forgetting our lovely hand made owl from Vicky's Owls. Many thanks to Littlewifetolittlemama for putting me in touch with Vicky! I shall be purchasing more no doubt!


So the nursery is ready for baby. 


Mummy and Daddy are ready for baby.


If I get booked in for this C Section it will only be 2 to 4 weeks until baby is here. Oh. My. God. 


Oh my god I can't wait. I can't wait!

Comments

thebabywife said…
Oh Jenny, it's beautiful. I love the little painting by Nanny Dove, and those books are destined to be family heirlooms. And all the owls are lovely, I'm glad I could help!

And thank you for your comment - you always make me laugh xxx

Popular Posts