The dress saga.

For those of you who followed my blogging on Rockmywedding you'll remember I had more than a few changes of heart over the darn wedding dress.....


It's not uncommon (thank the lord) I have seen it time and time again, us girls rush into buying the dress early on in the planning stages, then as time ticks on we have a change of heart!


So the beautiful designer dress went unworn and is still for sale. Never having fulfilled it's bridal destiny this makes me sad, I have thought about dying it and customising it Gok style but seriously when am I going to be able to wear a dress like this again??


Should any of you know a bride to be who is after an unworn Alan Hannah gown, then please tell them about me?  Thank you!


Then I went and bought this dress:

Which looked stunning on, but being a UK size 12/14 I felt too curvy in it. So I sold it (and made a bob or two on it, result!).


And so happened that I ended up with my beautiful Sottero & Midgely dress, the rest is history.






I still can't believe I was 3 months pregnant on our wedding day, I think I managed to hide it well!

Comments

thebabywife said…
All your dresses were beautiful, but the one you chose for your day is the most perfect of all. I think you managed to hide baby O very well in your frock too :) x

Popular Posts