Birthday.

Well people this week my little corner of blogland turns the grand old age of 4 years old!


It's had a few facelifts over the years before getting to what graces our vision today, but we've covered pretty much every aspect of my life, from embarrassing tales, to bankruptcy, terminal illness, coping with loss, unemployment, new starts and new additions, becoming a blogging queen, attempting make up tutorials, fundraising, big surprises, even bigger surprises, the finale posts of What Jenny Did and all the amazing comments and feedback, launching my price list, sending letters to heaven for My Mum, and looking back at my writing and realising I have a gift to be proud of! 


This year I turn 30 and become a Mama (and a home owner too hopefully!). I think it's going to be one hell of a year!


Sending all my readers big bags full of love,


Jenny xx

Comments

Happy Blog Birthday; im enjoying following your journey, cant wait to hear all about baby!
Happy blog birthday! I'm so glad you set up your little corner of blog land, I love your writing style and what you have to say and I'm so excited for what's to come
Love and a huge hug
Simone
xxxx

Popular Posts