5 Years.

This day five years ago I met my sweetheart Mr O, outside a pub in Covent Garden. 


One of the funniest first dates I had ever had we got totally smashed and went to a gay bar - purely because I liked the music of course! I honestly didn't think I would see him again so I just totally relaxed and was myself. What did I have to lose? I laughed my hysterical laugh and I was honest when I said I couldn't drink any more cocktails for fear of throwing up! 


Little did we both know that we were about to embark on one hell of a journey.


He became my best friend very quickly, he melted my heart and just knew how to make me laugh. Underneath that swarve, cool,  ridiculously good looking exterior was a computer geek who loved Craig David, robot wars, and jellied eels. And as you can tell, I love him very very very much. 












xxx

Comments

thebabywife said…
Happy 5 years sweetie, you two have come a long way! xxx

Popular Posts