I miss two things.

My bestest Emma.


And my waist.

Comments

Gemma said…
I miss mine too!! That and a clear line of sight to my toes...only seem so to see them properly in my weekly yoga class!

Keep smiling & enjoy the tummy acrobatics show we are treated too every day! (isn't it just the best feeling?)
Jen Loves Joy said…
OMG weekly yoga class?! You are good Gem! I wish I had the motivation to go and do Yoga, i'm so blimmin exhausted all the time :o(
How are you getting on? x
Gemma said…
I say weekly, I have only been going 2 weeks! tis great tho, and bearing in mind I'm only 23 weeks I'm still at the 'whooo' plenty of energy stage, when you are in the OMG how is it possible to be this big without popping stage!
I am dreading 3rd trimester seeing as we both had pretty hard 1st trimesters - is it worse than that Jen?! (please say no)

Have you braved watching One Born every minute...?

x x

Popular Posts