Husband.

We're 34 weeks pregnant this week. 


34 weeks of growing the most precious gift that life can give. Sometimes I feel I deserve some sort of medal, or a badge that says 'Miracle at work' or such like. I haven't even been through childbirth yet and I already feel so proud of myself for getting this far.


I can't explain the love I feel already for this miniature version of my husband and I. I can't imagine how much I will love our little miracle once it arrives. It's overwhelming sometimes!


I can't imagine loving anything more than I love my husband. Yet I know when baby comes along my heart will expand and I will have this little person who I absolutely adore to share my heart with Mr O. Then there's the cats I love them like they are an extension of the family, my furry family if you will.


I'm on the cusp of having everything I could have ever wished for. My own family! 


It excites me, and overwhelms me all at once.
Image from here

Comments

thebabywife said…
It's amazing how quickly and wonderfully your life can change. You deserve all the happiness and love in the world xxx
Gemma said…
Jen I'm gonna have to have a word - no more beautifully written 'summing up' of carrying a baby! I'm 25 weeks this week and all the hormonal enduced crying is returning to me and I'm sat at my desk sobbing into my innocent veggie pot!

Hope your feeling better this week?

My bump sends love to your big bump

;-)
Jen Loves Joy said…
Thanks lovelies, how are you both doing?

Gemma I love those innocent veggie pots! Feeling much better this week, it's nice to be at home with the cats and my feet up!

Sending love x

Popular Posts