What Jenny Did..

My time as a wedding planner is over, my posts have all been published on Rock My Wedding and our wedding has been featured in all it's glory - sob!


Lots of exciting stuff in the pipeline though.... watch this space.


I have thoroughly enjoyed writing for Rock My Wedding, the support I have received from complete strangers has utterly astounded me! There is untold kindness out there, I feel blessed and lucky.


Check out my entire portfolio of What Jenny Did's by clicking the link below.


What Jenny Did

Comments

Rach said…
I can't believe it's all over..... *sob! Just loved every moment of your wedding planning Jenny, it was all so wonderful. Thank goodness we have your blog to keep us regularly updated!!! Hope you didn't have a bad dream last night, happy Friday :) xxx
Sarah B said…
A fabulous stint on RMW! Look forward to following your blog now instead.

More make up and cute booties would suit me!

xx
Rach said…
Ooooh, more make up would be awesome, pretty please!xx
Alex D said…
I third the suggestion for more make up! x

Popular Posts