September Highlights....

Ok so the finale for my blog 'What Jenny  Did' on Rock My Wedding is submitted and is currently being formatted by the lovely Charlotte....next week is the big week people! 'Finally!' I hear you gasp!


I have been a busy little married lady recently but my highlights entail (avoiding sharing any wedding day goodies with you until after the big RMW reveal of course...!)

♥ Honeymooning in Thailand with my gorgeous new husband


♥ Having my bestest most gorgeous friend Emma and her baby come to stay before leaving for Aus again




























♥ Finding this and this blog 
♥ Finally succumbing and taking a god awful photo of my newly sprouted bump - sorry for any nausea induced by the sheer site of my veiny belly!
 Becoming a godmother to our nephew James, the most gorgeous smiliest baby i've ever known
♥ Finding a pregnancy Yoga class in my town, wahoo! Finally I can learn to stretch without causing myself an injury. My insides currently feel as though they've been removed and put back in the wrong order
♥ Feeling the baby move..... possibly the nicest feeling ever
♥ Hearing the babys heartbeat again, possibly the best sound in the whole world
♥ Meeting the gorgeous Rock My Wedding girls (finally!) and hearing what they've got planned not only for the finale of What Jenny Did, but for future blogs.... watch this space :o)
♥ Meeting some of the RMW readers and receiving such amazing compliments from them all, I felt like a celebrity for the evening! 
♥ Thoroughly enjoying getting into the swing of married life, loving my husband more than I ever have done. (pass the bucket someone!)
♥ Viewing our wedding photo's in Kims studio, wowsers they are amazing! (ok i couldn't help myself i had to share some wedding day goodies with you!)
























♥ Arriving home from honeymoon finding a letter from the bank letting me know i'm now eligible for a Visa Debit card, my bankruptcy is clearly well behind me and now I can pay for my shopping like proper normal grown up people do! Finally! 
♥ Seeing the end of my morning/all day long sickness, it finally stopped at about 15 weeks, hurrah!
♥ Receiving bookings for Bridal make up, the diary is getting booked up for next year thank goodness
♥ And the biggest highlight of course, is our wedding. Best day of my life! Read all about it on Rock My Wedding next week!


Comments

Becca said…
So behind, but huge congrats on the impending arrival!

P.S. I adore those bridesmaid dresses - there aren't enough underskirts in everyday life :)
The Tea Drinking Bride said…
Oh Jenny - you look booootiiiiffuuulll!! Can't wait to see the full report. I did spot your cute bubba bump on RMW from the meet pics, and did a little aww to myself...so chuffed for you about all things wedding, baby and being able to shop like a grown up!! xxx
Jen Loves Joy said…
Thank you girls!! I'm massively looking forward to getting WJD up and posted! I hope you enjoy reading it

love

Jen xx
Victoria said…
wow... what a happy post - all those positive things happening at once. Pulled me out of my doldrum state and made me smile! :-)

Congratulations on the wedding, the baby news, the debit card and the bookings!

xoxo
Victoria said…
p.s. Love the bangs! I miss my long hair and fringe so I'm very jealous!!
Wow Jenny!! You look stunning...those pics bought a tear to my eye. Can't wait until next week now, i'll be wishing the weekend away! xxx

Popular Posts