Pin curls.

Considering I am feeling rather bland and boring at the moment, and we had a 30th birthday party to attend this weekend I went and bought myself a lovely posh maternity dress (which makes me look huge by the way) and promised my sister in law I would pamper her silly and do her hair and make up to match her beautiful brand new Vivien of Holloway dress. She tends to err on the side of caution when it comes to dressing herself, in fact her mum usually buys her clothes because she really isn't that 'into' being girly and whatnot. 


Step in Jennifer O! (that's me!)


Check out the hotness that is my Sister in Law


(excuse the quality of the photo's they were taken on my blackberry bold!)


Comments

The Tea Drinking Bride said…
Twit twoo! To both of you! Jenny, you are positively glowing and your sil is rocking that VoH dress - polka dots rule :)
Becca said…
So hard to believe that your sister-in-law isn't a girly girl - she looks fab! And Mrs - if I looked half as glam in my current non-pregnant state as you do in that pic, then I'd be out on the town every night ;)

Popular Posts