My Milkshake brings all the boys to the yard.

The thing with being pregnant in your second trimester is you're 'supposed' to be full of energy, and right up for some how's your father.

This thing is with me being pregnant is I'm absolutely knackered, aching all over and feel like a dried up old spinster ;o)

I'm hoping my drive will return with avengence soon. Poor Mr O. All the action he gets is me thrusting my feet or hands at him for a massage (which he happily obliges to, my wonderful Mr O).


And don't get me started on the bad dreams.

I dreamt we left the hospital with the baby (which was a boy by the way!) and we had a really skanky red plastic car seat, with one flimsy rotten blanket – and the baby was so cold his jaw was chattering and his lips were blue! I found a blue baby hat on the floor in the carpark (nice) and picked it up and put it on him, before realising I hadn't fed him for a whole day so out come the boobs, which were full of chocolate milk! "you can't feed him chocolate milk jen, he's a newborn baby for god sake!"

And that's when I woke up in a sweat, with the words 'Failing as a mother' flowing round and round in my head.

I had to check my nips too, just to be on the safe side. No chocolate milk leakages, thank fook.

Anxiety dreams have started then by the sounds of it!
Image from here

Comments

Sarah B said…
I've just found your blog, courtesy of Alex D and RMW! You really make me chuckle, Mrs O!

Any more news on your make up work or will that take a back seat with the ever growing bump?
Jen Loves Joy said…
Hey Sarah B! That's my sisters name too! You're not her are you...? :o)

I'm getting booked up by the day at the moment, I'm in the process of getting an all singing all dancing proper website built (courtesy of Mr O!) so it's all going swimmingly. Just need to make sure I don't book anything too close to when the bubba is born = must have some rest.

How emotional am I today about RMW? oh my god....

xx
Alex D said…
Hello SB! Jenny my goodness your writing style is superb - please don't fall off radar!

And is it wrong that I want to buy those mootash booties? I am not upduffed or anything but they are just so preeety!

P.S. Still want to steal Molly.

x
Jen Loves Joy said…
hahaha Alex D you are welcome to her, do you want a geriatric 18 year old british blue too? She's a bit dribbly but drives me nuts! I'll post more pics of them both later on for you :o)

Jen xx
Alex D said…
I'd love to have them but Mr Alex is allergic to cats (selfish get).

Are you going to do make-up tutorials a la Lisa Eldridge on your new site? She seems to get loads of hits on there as a result.

P.S. How was the Rasananda? We looked at going there but our pennies wouldn't stretch so went to Koh Samui, Hua Hin & BKK. x
Sarah B said…
Some lovely comments over on RMW but, my goodness, they're deserved!

What area are you covering for makeup? I'm seriously struggling to find someone good at the moment, boo for me. Knowing my luck, your due date will be my wedding date anyway! Fab news that's coming along!

P.S.Hello, Alex! I need some of those booties! Wonder if they come in a size 5...
Alex D (again) said…
If Jenny can't do it I can recommend someone fab daahn Saarf. Have you tried Kit Hall too? No personal experience of her but she has featured on RMW.

I think if there is another RMW meet we should go in the mootash booties SB - forget your Louboutins! x
Jen Loves Joy said…
Girls you make me laugh!

Rasananda was heavenly, i hope they don't turn the area into one of those up market resort destinations though because part of the appeal is the backpacker vibe!

make up wise i'm covering herts/north london/bed/some essex, where are you based??

xx
Sarah B said…
Boo, I suspect I'm too far from you. We're getting married near Henley on Thames.

x

Popular Posts