Lucy in the sky.

Only today at work I was telling the girls how I would love to go to Liverpool, and go to the Beatles Museum, and the Cavern bar, and see some live music.


Now on the One Show they're up in Liverpool talking about The Beatles - it's a sign!!


Doesn't take much for me to 'see things as a sign' so I'm booking a fancy boutique hotel for Mr O and I to go up and have a weekend in Liverpool. 


I love my impulsiveness... I wonder if we'll still be able to be impulsive when Baby O comes..? Hmmm.



Comments

Alex D said…
Bon soir! It's your friendly stalker again (I promise I'm not a scary one though).

I shall ignore that you watched the One Show (load of pilf if you ask me) but Liverpool sounds awesome. I have zero dollar but I'd love to be impulsive and book a break for the husband and I.

After getting back from honeymoon I'm itching to get away again! x

Popular Posts