Belly shot.

Ok so I caved in and have started posting gratuitous belly shots of myself on tinternet.

I feel huge. As they day wears on I get huger. Then I wake up in the morning and it's half the size from the night before. Bloating huh? 

Anyway, here I am at 19 weeks. 

Baby is moving loads and I felt the first punch/kick Friday evening just gone, It took me by surprise and it happened twice in a row, I could even feel it from the outside with my hand. 

Mr O got right excited but baby won't kick for him! 

I can't tell you the love i'm starting to feel towards Baby O.... it's strange all this pregnancy lark but I'm embracing it whole heartedly.



Comments

thebabywife said…
Aww, you look lovely. Really glowing x
Emma said…
You look gorgeous! Keep the gratuitous belly shots comin'!
Aah you do look gorgeous jenny. Keep posting the pics! xo
Gemma said…
Errmmm, Jenny as a fellow preggers lady I feel it is your duty to start sharing where you are finding all these nice maternity clothes! That dress is lovely.
I am sat here at my desk with my trousers undone an a ginat fleece on so no-one can tell! (only 11 weeks, why am I so huge already?)
Jen Loves Joy said…
I wish I felt glowing, pregnancy is wonderful but totally not what I expected!

Gemma, you poor thing! Half my clothes aren't maternity, just invest in a good pair of maternity leggings, and some long jersey tops and dresses from good old Primark! Can't go wrong with Primark in our current condition :o)

xx
Mandy said…
Oh I love it! Congratulations on your pregnancy! You look great! Yes, Lily is a BEAUTIFUL name!

I am the same way-- my belly gets larger as the day goes by. This past week or two I have started noticing it staying large in the morning as well. : )

Popular Posts